Derin Images

Check out some of Dazz's favourite photos at http://www.derinimages.com/


Saturday, June 13, 2009

Almost famous

The other afternoon I should have been marking, but decided to have a break. I had a Caravan & Motorhome magazine DVD featuring Tassie on my shelf (borrowed from Mum & Dad's supply of magazines and DVDs) so thought I'd pop it in. It had come in the most recent magazine so no one had watched it yet.

They started off at Bruny Island and it was fun to see familiar places. As they showed fields of hops in New Norfolk area I had a flashback and thought the hops were at a similar height to when we'd been there. As I tried to work out what time of year it was I got side tracked by their footage of the waterfalls at Mt Field National Park. Then they showed the campground and I did a double take.

I yelled at Dazz (who was outside) as I tried to get my computer to pause and go back to find the spot. Dazz had no idea what I was doing as he came inside because I was tapping at the computer frustratedly, unable to string two sensible words together. Finally it appeared:




Us camped at Mt Field with Mum & Dad!

We did spend a fair bit of time inside while we were there as it was fairly cold and drizzly, so they must have come in and done their photo shoot and gone again without us even noticing! It's from Issue No. 128 if you're interested in seeing our rig in its movie debut:)