Derin Images

Check out some of Dazz's favourite photos at http://www.derinimages.com/


Saturday, April 8, 2017

Wakeboarding adventures

We're staying at Elizabeth Beach, a little south of Forster, with good friends from Sydney. They have boys and toys, and the toy for today was the boat and wakeboards. The weather was forecast to be calm, and it was... all the way until about 11am. That was plenty of time for everyone to have a go.


The 'pros' showed us how to ski and wakeboard first...




Then Nath had a crack and was getting some air after a few goes.


I face planted trying to get up the first two times, and said that if I couldn't get up the next time I'd try the ski... but somehow I managed to end up on top of the water.


Unfortunately this is as far as Dazz made it before straining his forearm...


I'm hoping for a surfing lesson tomorrow...